Our specialist day service is split into two facilities. Each of these offers support in bright, airy and spacious lounge areas. Our memory lane rooms include a 1950 shop and 1930 parlour, a pub with a 1970 theme, all of which are used for reminiscence. We also offer quiet rooms for peaceful relaxation.
Both facilities offer a two course lunch with a range of therapeutic daily activities such as singing, dances, bingo, pet therapy and music and movement.
Philosophy of Care
- Client centered dementia care is at the heart our our culture and is reflected in the service we provide.
- To encourage social inclusion and engagement in purposeful activities, promoting a sense of self-worth.
- Individuals are treated with dignity and respect in a safe, caring environment.
- To deliver high quality care through best practice ensuring that this meets the individual’s needs.
Meet the Team
Sarah Cliffe the manager has over 22 years’ experience of working with individuals who have dementia. Sarah leads a team of Therapeutic Support Workers, Health Care Assistants, Activities Coordinator and Drivers.
Hoylake Cottage Day Care is proud to also offer additional support for clients and families including;
- Hair dressing
- Carers coffee mornings
- Clinics for other proffesionals
- Carer support
Referral and Admission
Referrals can be made directly to the manager Sarah Cliffe. Sarah will meet with the individual and their family and any other professional who may be involved.